Friday, June 28, 2024

Rice paper

Making smoked salmon rice paper bites for starters, we had one last night in the summer heat on the veranda at Ängtegsgatan. Yet, already by midnight, the rain was pouring down and thunder could be heard at a distance. Waking up again at 1.30 am, I simply could not fall back asleep so when the alarm went of at 3.30 am, I had already been awake for two hours listening to the heavy rain outside.

With many people starting their summer vacation today, Landvetter was a complete zoo, and we barely made it through security in time, but all of that is forgotten now as Tyke Viking is plying its way along the fabled “Norrlandskusten” up to Luleå and I get to sip another blue cup of SAS coffee. Feeling much better in my left heel, I am super excited about the coming week of mountain running but, first, time to check out Luleå.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home