Wednesday, August 02, 2017

The Residence

One of the first things I did as a 39 year old was to deactivate my Twitter account. In the end, I just could not take more moral absolutism and populist hysteria. In order to make my break even more permanent, I decided to follow up on a crazy idea I have had for some time, namely to throw together one of the lunch options served in Etihad’s “The Residence”.  Since I have a policy of only blogging vegetarian food, I went for the ricotta tortellini with asparagus, truffle and rock chives, served with Lucky’s wine of choice, a Cloudy Bay sauvignon blanc from the northern tip of New Zealand's South Island. As for the result, the only word I can think of is “divine”. Safe travels to all of you out there!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home