Monday, March 09, 2009

First class

Suggestive for the theme of the day, I am taking the high speed train to Stockholm for a conference on the prospects of a “New Green Deal” for Sweden. And thanks to all my previous commuting, I was able to redeem an award first class ticket (breakfast included) for these morning hours.

It has been a busy week since my last posting and I am afraid the next months will be much the same, more dissertation than Rawls & Me to put it bluntly. At the same time, I have so many ideas of things I would like to write about: the false promises of the nuclear renaissance, the macro-economic mayhem and English translations of Nils Ferlin poems. But right now it is time for “outreach” as I head out to the university in Stockholm to bring the global dimension into that green strategic thinking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home