Thursday, November 09, 2023

End of the tunnel

After getting up at 4 am to mark exams for three consecutive days, I finally reached the end of the tunnel and was able to submit all the grades. Though I have taken a few breaks to do some indoor rowing at the gym and going with Eddie to the dentist, it has been pretty brutal to work my way through all those thousands of handwritten pages. Still, I never quite understood teachers who put off doing their marking. After all, it is not like it will be any more fun down the road when desperate students start e-mailing about not getting their CSN money.

Once I was done, I went for a longer tempo run in the rain, jumping over piles of wet leaves and taking my watch into the red zone on the uphills. As for running, I should mention that I recently signed up for the 60k distance of Sandsjöbacka Trail in mid-January. Starting in Kungsbacka a bit south of Gothenburg and finishing in Skatås, I am really looking forward to exploring a bit more of my new extended neighbourhood and, with a bit of luck, I might even get to run with Justin who, without telling anyone beforehand, just completed Kullamannen 100k!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home